I stayed on the Sunborn Superyacht Gibraltar in September 2020, when Gibraltar was one of the few places you could fly to. Overall, it was a lovely trip, and the Sunborn Superyacht Gibraltar did not let my group down at all.
Pros Of The Sunborn Superyacht Gibraltar
In summary, the Pros of staying on The Sunborn Superyacht Gibraltar were:
- Lovely rooms, spacious considering it is a boat.
- Good, yet small swimming pool.
- Plenty of sun beds on the top deck, some next to the pool, others at the bow (quieter).
- Good, attentive staff and service.
- Central location. Easy to reach the old town and to climb The Rock.
- Clean and comfortable.
Cons Of The Sunborn Superyacht Gibraltar
- Small swimming pool (but it is a boat, so you can kind of forgive that).
- Loud music by the swimming pool during the day, which the staff did not want to (or could not be bothered to work out how to) turn it down.